I have decided to create a second genealogy blog with stories about my life for my children and grandchildren and anyone else who's interested, to read. I have been made more aware of my own mortality recently and have started to consider what is really important to me and what I can do about it. I have decided my first priority is my family and enjoying as much time as I can with them.
I will be posting about my experiences as well as re-posting some blogs from my other sites that are relevant to me.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Thank you Caroline for the "One Lovely Blog Award"


My blog has been graciously awarded the One Lovely Blog Award by Caroline Pointer, author of Family Stories, a very lovely blog which I recommend highly. Caroline gave me the award a month ago but, I have found that there are so many great blogs that I'm having a hard time finding blogs that haven't been given this award already. I will post a list of great blogs in a couple of weeks, when I will be recovering from surgery and will have lots of time to search. Thanks again, Caroline, I haven't forgotten about your award.

No comments:

Post a Comment